… people praying worldwide ! Goal: 1 million
Come, My Mother, Come!
- Wars, Islamic terrorism, civil unrest, economic crises, unemployment…
- Violent persecution of Christians in the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, Vietnam, and in China…
- “Legal” persecution of Christians in the West and Christianophobia in the name of secularism and “human rights” contrary to the Law of God…
- Blasphemies, profanations, ridicule of the Catholic Faith in films, stage performances, art, radio and TV programmes…
- Gradual destruction of the traditional family and indissoluble marriage between one man and one woman, promotion of homosexuality and abortion…
- Corruption of children by means of the infamous “gender ideology”, as well as corruption of youth through fashions, pornography and drugs…
- Grave crisis of the Faith within the bosom of Holy Mother Church where prelates in high offices promote the auto-demolition of the Church, doctrinal confusion, and the desacralisation of the Eucharist and of Matrimony…
Is it doomed to be punished and to disappear?
To the three shepherd children of Fatima, She presented a simple, threefold solution full of hope:
Nonetheless, one century later, after two world wars, and after the most atrocious terrorist attacks in the history of mankind, where is the conversion, penance and prayer?
This is the bold goal of the Prayer Crusade of Reparation: by the 13th October 2017, 1,000,000 people praying for the conversion of mankind, thus bringing about the promised triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!
Prayer Crusade of Reparation!
Our Lady said at Fatima:
“Pray the rosary every day to obtain peace
for the world and the end of the war .”
Join the Prayer Crusade of Reparation!
Your prayer commitment will be taken to
Fatima along with thousands of others!
Free Rosary! Free Rosary!
Fill-in your complete address, with house no. and street, to receive FREE a beautiful commemorative Centenary rosary with lapis lazuli blue glass beads !!
Intentions of the Prayer Crusade of Reparation
- Increase in devotion to Our Lady;
- The establishment of the Reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in both the spiritual and temporal spheres;
- The restoration of good customs both in the family and society as an indispensable condition to bring peace to the world (2nd part of the Secret of Fatima);
- To obtain the special protection of the Immaculate Heart of Mary for all those who are being persecuted, expelled from their homes, abused and martyred for their Catholic Faith in many parts of the world;
- The conversion of sinners for the salvation of their souls.